Ms Zeena Flavia D’souza
Department of Commerce, St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangaluru 575003
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 9448910892 / 7760715384
PG Dip in Computer Applications
P.G. Dip in Counselling and Guidance
1. Minor Research Project: “Spirituality and Ethics in Business : A case study on Small and Medium Scale Industries in Mangalore” Funded by – UGC Amount Sanctioned – Rs.1,10,000/- .
2. Pursuing Phd from Tumkur Univerisity Under the guideship of Dr. Suresh Poojary, Dean, Department of Commerce.
3. Title :Organisational Culture, Employee Attitudes and Performance : A Comparitive study of Private and Public Sector Banks in Karnataka.
Research Presentation in Seminars
1. Kristu Jayanti College of Management and Technology. Paper titled – “Environmental Sustainability in Banking Sector : A case study of Major Banks in Mangalore City.
2. St. Aloysius College (Autonomous) Department of Business Management, Paper titled – Ethical issues in Human Resource Management.
3. Srinivas Institute of Management studies, Manegma – 2013. Paper titled : Awareness and utilization of internet business (case study).
4. Canara First Grade College, The Green Umbrella : Green business opportunities – Paper titled : Sustainability policies in Banking Industry : A study with special reference to banks in Mangalore city”
5. Besant First Grade Evening College. Participated : Effective Partnerships between commercial banks and Micro-finance institutions.
6. Sree Gokarnatheshwara College. Participated : Indigenous management practices and sustainable development : Paradigms and paradoxes.
7. Presented a research paper at Jain University, Bangalore – Titled “Organisational Response to Cross Cultural Issues : A study on commercial banks in Mangalore”
Resource Person / Guest Lectures
1. Resource person for orientation programs – Conducted sessions in- Motivation, Setting goals, Health, Hygiene and Fitness – I year BBM students. Talk on “Women Empowerment” to the members of Commerce Association, St. Aloysius College (Autonomous).
2. Resource Person at Alva’s Degree College, Moodabidri to conduct One Day Workshop for BBM students in Interpersonal Relationships.
3. Resource person to give a talk on “How to deal with problems faced by Adolescents” for B.Com students at Alva’s Degree College, Moodabidri
4. Resource person – Interpersonal Relationship, Team building and Self Esteem for ‘Pragathi’ an Integral Formation Programme held at St Aloysius College (Autonomous)
5. Guest Talk in St. Mary’s Composite Pre-University College, Mangalore on “Memory Techniques and Study Skills” to II PUC Commerce and Arts students.
Seminars & Workshops Attended
1. Attended a National Conference on “Business Sustainability through Social Value Addition” on 7th April, 2014, St. Aloysius College (Autonomous)
2. Attended a National Conference : MANEGMA 2014 – Changing Trends in Management, IT and Social Sciences, 9th April, 2014, Srinivas Institute of Management Studies.
3. Attended a Technical Seminar : CanPlast 2014 – Plastic Waste Management Solutions and Opportunities for SMES in Plastic Industry, 22nd December, 2014, Canara Plastic Manufacturers and Traders Association.
4. Attended a One day workshop on “Teacher competency development for college teachers.” Organised by Mangala Aumni Association, Mangalore University, 27th December, 2013 at University College.
5. Attended a one day workshop on “Teacher competency development for college teachers.” Organised by Mangala Aumni Association, Mangalore University, 27th December, 2013 at University College.
6. Attended a two days workshop on “Neuro Linguistic Program” at St. Agnes College for P.G. Studies and Research – Mangalore, from 10th to 12th February, 2017.
7. Participated in the Workshop on Human Values Development Programme held at St. Philomena’s College, Mysore from 17th February to 18th February, 2017.
8. Participated in one day National Conference on Leveraging Business Skills in line with current HR Trends and Employee Laws, at Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, on February 24th, 2017.
9. Participated in the “One Week Faculty Development Programme” on “Enhancing Research Acumen” held at AIMIT, Beeri, Mangalore from 7th to 13th August, 2017.
10. Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Strategic Human Resource Management” held at R.V. Institute of Management, Bangalore.
11. Attended One Day Train the Trainer Workshop for ACCA F3-Financial Accounting conducted by ISDC at St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangalore.
12. Participated in the Three Day NLP Program “Unleash Your Latent Power” held at Mangalore.