Ms Sudha Kumari K
Department of Kannada, St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangaluru 575003
Email Id : email@example.com
Phone Number : 7899025219
M.A (Kannada) – Kannur University
B.Ed (Kannada) – Kannur University
Major/Minor Research Project: Karavali Karnataka Kadambarigalalli Pradeshika charithre, UGC, New Delhi, Completed – 2014-17.
1. Government of Karnataka, Department of Kannada studies Govt. First Grade College Thenkanidiyar, Udupi, Karnataka Samshodaneya Okkuta, Bangalore conducted 2 days state level seminar on the Theme of “Karavali Sanskriti- Samsodhaneya Sadyathegalu” on 1, 2 , May 2010.
2. Participated 2 days national level seminar on Samshodhana Conducted by Dakshina Kannada Sahithya Parishath on 30, 31, July 2011 at Sharadha Pre- University College, Mangalore.
3. Kannada University Hampi and Department of Kannada, Alvas College Conducted two days national seminar on “constructing history of translation possibilities and challenges” on 02.03.2012 and 03.02.2012 at Alvas College Modabidri.
4. CIIL, Mysore and Kathri Jointly organized two days national seminar on “Hathombathane Shathamana: videshi vidvamsara Koduge” on 20.03.2012 and 21.03.2012 held at Karnataka theological college, Sahodaya, Mangalore.
5. One day National Seminar on “folk tore study: New Possibilities and Challenges” sponsored by Directorate collegiate education, Govt. of Kerala at G.P.M G.C, Manjeshwara on 19th October 2013.
6. One day national level seminar on “Globalization and Kannada literacy context” held on 25th October 2013at Govt. College, Kasaragod.
7. Two days national level seminar on “Dakshina Kannada after 1947” sponsored by St. Aloysius College, Mangalore and ICHRC, New Delhi on 14 and 15 and January 2014 at St. Aloysius College Mangalore.
8. Two days National level seminar held at Kasaragod Govt. College “Kannada Lipi Vagvada” sponsored by collegiate educational Kerala and language and literary research center Govt.College Kasaragod, on 1st and 2nd of September 2014.
9. Kannada Pusthaka Pradikara, Bangaluru, Sahithya Samudaya, Mangalore conducted two day National level seminar. “Dalitha Athmakathegalalli Dalitha Samvedane” at St. Aloysius College Mangalore at August 28, 29, 2016.
10. Department of M.S.W St. Aloysius college conducted 2 days National seminar on “Woman in changing media” at St. Aloysius College on September 20th 2016.
11. Department of Malayalam Brenan’s college, Kannur Conducted three days national level seminar “South Indian story” cultural reading at Brennans college Thalessery on 2, 3, 4 November 2016.
12. Department of Kannada Gopinanda pai College Majeshwara Conducted two days national level seminar on “Nadugannada sahithyadalli bhakthiya nelegalu” at G.P.M.G.C manjeshwara on 2, 3 December 2016
13. Mangalore University conducted one day national level seminar on “kannada sahithya kolu koduge” at university college, Mangalore on January 9th 2017.
14. G.F.G.C Bantwal Conducted one day National level seminar “on going beyond curriculum opportunities and challenges” on Feb. 6th 2017.
1. One day workshop in Mangalore University about Kannada Language Text Book on 6th August 2010 at University College Mangalore
2. Mangala Alumini Association and Mangalore University conducted 2 days workshop on “Teacher Competency Development” for college Teachers December 29, 30, 2011.
3. One day U.G.C Sponsored National level work shop on “Changing contours of Indian Economy” held at St. Aloysius College on September 24th 2013.
Research Paper Presentation
1. Presented a paper in a National level seminar on “Globalization and Kannada literacy context” at Government College Kasaragod. Topic: Jagathikarana Mattu Adhunikaranada Mukamuki – Ullangane Kadambari yannu anulakshisi on 25th October 2013.
2. Presented a paper in a National level Seminar on Dakshina Kannada after 1947 at St. Aloysius College Mangalore. Topic: Karaval karnatakada Kadabariyalli pradeshika Charithre (Ullangane Kadambari yannu Anulakshisi).
3. Presented paper in national level Seminar on “Kannad alipi – vagrada”. Topic: Mudrana Mattu Bassel Mission. Government College, Kasaragod on 1st and 2nd September 2014.
4. Presented a paper titled “Kayyarara Gadya Sahithya ondu Avalokana” in two days national level seminar at G.P.M.G.C, Manjeshwara on “the literature of Kayyara rereading on 7, 8 January 2016.
5. Presented a paper title “Cultural conflicts in Sadanada Hegde’s short story marevina Balli” in three days national seminar on south Indian story, cultural reading at brenenns college Thalaserry on 2, 3, 4 November 2016.
6. Presented paper title “vachanagalalli Bhakthi” in two days national level seminar held at G.P.M, G.C., Manjeshwara on Nadugannada Sahithyadalli bakthiya Nelegalu on 2nd 3rd December 2016.
7. Presented a paper titled “Samjika Sangarshavu Sahithyika patyavada Kadambari yalli Chithrithavada bage” (Gandhi Bandha Anulakshisi) G.F.G.C Bantwal Going Beyond carriculu, opportunities and challenges on 6th February 2017.
Research Paper Publications
1. Kannada lipi Vagrada – Published by P.G. Studies Research in Kannada, Govt., College, Kasaragod edited by Dr. Balakrishna Hosangadi. Mudrana Mattu Bassel Mission” Page no 26-29.
2. Dakshina Kannada After 1947 some reflections published by Fr. Swebert D’silva principal, St. Aloysius college, Mangalore Dr. Vishanz Pinto Edited. “Karavali Karnatakada Kadambari yalli pradeshika charithre (Ullanaganeyannu Anulakshisi) Page No 246-251 ISBN 978-93-5235-191-6
3. Then Indian Kathegal, Published by P.G. Studies and research center Government Brennans College Thalsery, Edited by Ajitha, cultural Conficts in Sachidananda Hegdes short story Marevina Balli Page no 46-53.
Participated In International Seminars
1. Karnataka Sahithya Academy Bangalore Kitlel foundation Balmata Conducted two days international level seminar on first journalist of Karnataka and Kannada sahithya grantha Sampadane Kara and also the founder of Karnataka theological college Rev. Dr. Harman Mogling 200 Birthday special seminar 18, 19 August 2011
2. Three days international level seminar “Kannada Past present future at 19, 20 December 2013. Alvas College, Mudabedre.