Department of Commerce, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangaluru 575003
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +9199804 48018
Masters in Business Administration- IGNOU Year 2016
Masters in Commerce – Mangalore University Year 2006-2008
1. Pursuing Ph.D on the topic “An evaluation of micro insurance schemes – a study with reference to SHG members in Dakshina Kannada district”- under Tumkur University.
2. Minor Research Project- “Road infrastructure in the development of Indian economy-a study with reference to Mangalore city”- UGC- sanctioned in the year 2015, completed in the year 2016.
1. Attended one day workshop on ACCA training programme on subject F3 financial accounting conducted by ISDC at St Aloysius College, Autonomous, Mangalore on 10th June 2017.
2. Participated in the international conference on Fostering Innovation in Financial Inclusion Held on March 4th and 5th, 2017 at School of Management , manipal University, Manipal.
3. Participated in the one day NationalConference on “Envision India-Emerging Issues and challenges” heldat government First Grade College,Mangaluru on &th April 2017.
4. Attended two days national level seminar on “ Measures for quality enhancement and sustenance in higher education “held on 9th and 10th October 2014 in SDM college, Mangalore.
5. Participated in the national level conference on “ Business sustainability through social value addition” on 7th April 2014 held in St Aloysius college , Mangalore.
6. Presented a paper in an Conference on “sustainability success for organizational transformation” in Kristu Jayanthi College of management and technology, Bangalore on 26th & 27th April 2013.
7. Attended national level seminar on ” human resource as a strategic business partner” at St Aloysius college on 1st October.
8. Attended a national level seminar on “tomorrow’s tiger”, at Srinivas Institute of Management studies, Manegma 2013.
9. Attended a Conference on “Innovations in Management practices” in Kristu Jayanthi College of management and technology, Bangalore on 20th and 21st April 2012.
10. Attended a conference held on 12th april 2012 in Srinivas college of management studies, on sustainable growth in developing economies-challenges faced in turbulent times’’ and presented a paper titled employee retention strategy for sustainable growth key observations.
11. Attended and presented a paper titled “anking technology and globalization an analysis’’ held in 3 days national coference on Information technology and its implications on banking sector: challenges and prospects, University college, mangalore on 17th 18th and 19th 2012.
12. Attended national level seminar on” Achieving distinctive competence through service and excellence” held on 22th and 23rd march 2012 at St Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor, Mangalore.
13. Participated in a national level seminar held in Srinivas institute of technology Mangalore on the topic, emerging trends in Indian service sector on April 26th and 27th 2012
14. Participated in a seminar on investing in challenging times held in St Aloysius College Mangalore on 3rd April 2012.
15. Presented a paper on Professional ethics and good governance, in Kristu Jayanthi College, Bangalore, held on 15th and 16th 2011. The theme of the seminar “excellence in management practices.
16. Attended a seminar held in St Aloysius college, Mangalore on 4th and 5th April 2011, theme of the seminar, “Research in commerce and management issues and challenges”.
17. Attended workshop on use of SPSS package in the research work, conducted by Commerce dept, under the guidance of Prof Sucharitha, Fr Mullers hospital
18. Presented a paper on Professional ethics and good governance, in Kristu Jayanthi College, Bangalore, held on 15th and 16th 2011. The theme of the seminar “excellence in management practices”.
19. Delivered a guest lecture on the topic capital gains to the second year BBM students of Pompei College Aikala on 9th April 2011.
20. Attended National conference on financial reporting standards and tax reforms held at St Aloysius College Mangalore on 19th and 20th March 2010.
21. Attended a seminar on research methodology organized at St Aloysius College.
22. Participated in the Awareness / Training Programme on the topic Social Justice in Higher Education held on 9th Oct 2010 in St Aloysius College.