Ms Prema D’Souza
Department of Sociology, St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangaluru 575003
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone No: +91-9980891976
Masters in Sociology from Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri, Karnataka in 2008
PGDHR, School of Social Work, Roshni Nilaya, Mangalore
Worked as a Lecturer in Besant Women’s College.
Worked as a Lecturer in School of Social work, Roshni Nilaya Dec 2009 to March 2010.
Worked as a Lecturer in St.Raymond’s College, Vamajoor from 2009 to 2011.
Worked as Lecturer in Rosa Mystica P.U.College Gurpur from 2009 – 2010.
1. National Conference on “Human Rights, Indian Constitution and Globalization: An Interface” held at Government First Grade College, Haleyangadi, Mangalore on 1st February 2013. The paper presented for the seminar was “Domestic Violence- A Human Rights Issue.
2. National Conference on Soft Skills and Employability held at Crossland college Brahmavar on August 29, 2013. The paper presented for the seminar was “Effective Communication to Build the Bridges of Relationship”
3. National Seminar on “Prevention and Elimination of Violence against Women: a social Work Perspective” held at Milagres college Kallianpur, Udupi on 1st October 2013. The paper presented for the seminar was “Womb to Tomb: A Struggle to Survive”.
4. National Conference on “Microfinance and Inclusive Growth” held at Crossland college Brahmavar on February 14, 2014. The paper presented for the seminar was “Impact of Self Help Groups on Women Empowerment”.
1. “Effective Communication to Build the Bridges of Relationship”, article published in Softskills and Employability, Editors: Rajat D.V & Clive G.R, Published by Crossland College, Brahmavar, 2013.
2. “Domestic Violence against Women”, Article published in Deeksha, BI- Annual Journal of Social Work, Volume-12, No.2, AUGUST 2014.
3. “Womb to tomb, struggle to survive: A study on Domestic Violence”, Vol. 25, no-1( Silver Jubilee Volume), March- October 2017