Ms Poojari Nisha Gopal
Department of Commerce, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangaluru 575003
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone Number: 9741162942, 9663994804
1. A Study On Customers Awareness And Adaptability To Green Banking With Special Reference To Graduates In Dakshina Kannada District, International Journal Of Advanced Research, Jan 2017, ISSN 2320-5407
2. Land Economy: Sustainability of Agriculture and Rural Economy, Pezzottaite Journals, March 2017, ISSN 2279-0942
3. A Study On FDI Investment In Various Sector With Special Reference To Make In India, International Journal Of Current Advanced Research, March 2017, Pp.2507-2514
Research Presentations in Seminars
1. Presented “Trends and opportunities of digital library in modern education system “ in National conference in Canara College sponsored by University Grants Commission on march 2-3, 2017,Mangalore.
2. Presented topic A Study On Customers Awareness And Adaptability To Green Banking With Special Reference To Graduates In Dakshina Kannada District In International conference on Green Banking: Perception And Challenges organised by university college Hampankatta, Mangalore on 1st,2nd and 3rd February 2017.
3. Presented a topic-Land Economy: Sustainable Agriculture And Rural Economy In The Seminar Land Economy: Issues And Challenges In UGC Sponsored National Seminar On 20 And 21 January 2017, Moodbidri4. Presented topic A Study On FDI Investment In Various Sector With Special Reference To Make In India in the national level seminar organised by A.J Institute of Management on 12 and 13 April 2017.
Resource Person / Guest Lectures delivered
1. Delivered a talk on “Career Guidance” in Sri Davala College in 2017.
2. Delivered a talk on “Career Guidance” in Sri Mahaveera College in 2017.