Ms Nandini Shet
Department of Chemistry, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangaluru 575003
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 9880530859
M.Sc (Chemistry) – Mangalore University – 2000
Registered for Ph.D under Tumkur University, Area of research-Corrosion studies
Minor Research Project
Minor Research Project on Synthesis, Characterisation and properties of Polymer Blends of chitosan with Nylon-6,10 and Polyisobutylene
Sanctioning authority: UGC
Year of sanction: 2013, Year of Completion: 2015
Research Presentations in seminars
Presented paper “Corrosion Behaviour of 316 Stainless Steel in Hydrochloric Acid Medium” International level seminar on 17th Asian Pacific Corrosion Control Conference, held at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, sponsored by NACE on 27-01-2016 to 30-01-2016.
1. Attended a National level seminar on Chemistry for Sustainable Future held at S.D.M College, Ujire, on 27 & 28 January 2017.
2. Attended a University level seminar on Philosophy of Science Approach to Research held at AIMIT, Beeri on 19 March 2016.
3. Attended an International level seminar Experimental Methods for Corrosion Studies held at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai on 27-January-2016.
4. Attended a National level seminar on Optical Methods of Chemical Analysis held at St Aloysius College on 4 & 5 February 2016.
5. Attended a State level workshop on Recent trends in Green Chemistry- Issues and challenges held at MGM College, Udupi on 17 January 2015.
6. Attended a National level seminar on Recent Trends in Chemical Sciences held at St Aloysius College on 2& 3 February 2015.
7. Attended a National level seminar on X-ray Crystallography held at St Aloysius College on 16 December 2014
8. Attended a National level seminar on Modern Methods in Chemistry held at St Aloysius College on 16&17 January 2014.
9. Attended a National level seminar on Emerging Trends in Chemical Sciences held at St Aloysius College on 14, 15 and 16 February 2013.
10. Attended a Regional level seminar on Mathematics in Chemistry and Microscale Chemistry held at St Aloysius College on 13 September 2012.
11. Attended a State level seminar Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences held at S.V.S. College, Bantwal on 25 January 2013.