Mr Arjun Prakash
Department of Commerce, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangaluru 575003
Phone Number: 7204800090
M.Com, Mangalore University, 2014
Diploma in HSE from Western Institute of Technology
Role of physical education in the curriculum, Canara College, 2013 ISBN-978-81-927561-6-5-page no.32
Research Presentations in Seminars
1. “Role of physical education in the curriculum”, At Canara College, January 23-24th 2013.
2. “E-Waste: A problem or an Opportunity? Review of issues ,Challenges and solutions in Mangalore City”,At Canara College,3&4th Sept 2015.
3. “Gender Inequality on Campus ” At Canara College,23-24th January 2015.
4. “Micro Finance and Women Empowerment- A study with reference to mangalore city” Canara College ,29-30th January 2016.
5. “Branding in global Market with reference to – Mangalore city” SDMCBM,Mangalore, 3rd march 2017.
6. “A Study on Rural Mangalore into the digital Economy” Canara College, 2-3rd march 2017.
7. “Employee Reward as a motivational Tool:A Conceptual Study.” Mangalore University, 30-31st March 2017.
8. “Conceptualisation, Implementation and promotion of make in india programm to transfer the nation into a global HUB” A.J Institute of Management (AJIM),12-13th April 2017.
Resource Person / Guest Lectures Delivered
“Youth and their contribution to the country”, NSS ANNUAL SPECIAL CAMP, KODMAN.5-12-2016
Short-term courses Attended
1. NSS- EMPANELLED TRAINING INSTITUTION FOR KARNATAKA, 7 Days Training Course for NSS Program Officers, at University of Mysore from 01-07-2016 to 07-07-2016.
2. Train the trainee workshop for ACCA F3- Financial Accounting Conducted by ISDC.
1. Participated in international seminar on “VEDAS THE SOURCE OF SCIENCE & CULTURE- UNIVERSAL APPROACH” organised by Canara College on 15-17 December 2011.
2. Participated as a camp officer in “National integration Camp” 2015-16 at Bangalore.
3. Two Days workshop on “Leadership And Personality Development”, 22nd and 23rd December 2009 At Town hall organised by Western Institute of Technology.
4. Attended a third International conference on “Economic growth and sustainable development” during 10th and 11th November 2017 and presented a paper titled – “Scientific HR policy tool for sustainable development : A case study of ITES companier in Mangaluru” publication details (ISBN: 978-93-83302-26-0)