St Aloysius College (Autonomous), Mangaluru
Issue of Final Degree Marks Card – Convocation Application
Sixth semester Marks Card will be issued from 10-06-2017 in the under mentioned counters.
Course Counter Number Office
B.Sc. 10 Administrative Block
B.A. 01 Administrative Block
B.C.A. 08 Administrative Block
B.Com. Arrupe Block office Arrupe Block
B.B.M. Arrupe Block office Arrupe Block
Students will have to follow the following procedure:
1. Each degree student will have to pay in to the bank through a challan the Convocation fee of ` 1,700/-
Foreign Nationals : ` 5,000/-
SC/ST Candidates: ` 1,400/- (Certificate must be attached)
2. Marks Card will be issued after the challan is submitted in the respective counters along with duly filled up Convocation application form.
3. Each student is required to fill up the Convocation application form with necessary documents (Attested copy of marks card of each semester–all 6 semesters-students are advised to bring the originals for attestation). The challan number and the amount paid columns should not be filled up in the application form-leave them blank. The convocation application forms are available in the college office. Outstation students may download it from the website of Mangalore University (www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in –downloads) Application forms must be signed by the candidates only. Authorisation is not accepted.
4. While writing the name, the student has to carefully write both in English and Kannada as registered in the college.
5. Degree Certificates will be issued during the Graduation Day which will be held in the college soon after Mangalore University Convocation is over, which may be held in Feb/March 2018.
6. The candidate is also required to fill up the address slip by clearly mentioning the E-mail id.
7. The candidate is required to apply for the convocation by 31-08-2017.