Date: May 13, Saturday 2017
Venue: Loyola Hall, St Aloysius PU College Campus, Kodialbail, Mangaluru-575003.
Graduating is an occasion to celebrate the attainment of a significant stage in life in the pursuit of knowledge. St Aloysius College, your alma mater is holding the Seventh Graduation Ceremony on Saturday, 13.05.2017.
The ceremony begins at 3 p.m. in Loyola Hall. All graduates will receive their certificate from the Chief Guest on stage. Rank holders and other prize winners will receive rank certificate/prizes/medals along with cash prize if any.
Every year we experience a wonderful turnout for the occasion and would expect you to attend the program which is in appreciation of your hard work. It is a time where we can celebrate and congratulate our students for the efforts they have put in to obtain their degrees.
The College extends a warm welcome to you to attend the Graduation Ceremony for receiving your degree certificate. We look forward for your personal presence as it will enhance our joy.
The following are the instructions pertaining to your participation in the Graduation Ceremony
Only those students who have completed their degree up to April/May 2016 examinations are eligible to receive the degree certificate provided such students have applied for the degree certificate in the prescribed format.
Registration should be done online. Last date for Registration is 10th May 2017.Only those who confirm their participation by 10 May, 2017 will be issued the convocation certificate on the Graduation Day. Candidates those who are not attending the Graduation Day Program need not register online.
Spot registrations will not be entertained. The candidate who has registered online will have to confirm their presence at the specified Registration desk on May 13th by 2.00 pm. Please accept our inability to accommodate any late comers.
For Men: White Shirt with full sleeves and Black trousers.
For Women: White Salwar with white shawl or white sari.
Please note that we will not be able to accommodate anyone who does not adhere to the Dress Code.
The seating is arranged Faculty/Department wise. Proceed to your seat at the designated time. Changing the seat is not permitted..
- Punctuality is essential for all graduates. You are required to report at the specified registration counter by 2.00 pm.
- Please accept our inability to accommodate any late comers inside the hall. Spot registrations will not be entertained.
- Stole with college emblem will be issued for those who confirm their participation and who are personally present during the convocation ceremony.
Instructions during the ceremony
- Graduation is a solemn event and must be appreciated with all the seriousness attached to it. Silence must be maintained throughout the Ceremony for upholding the dignity and decorum of the function.
- No one is allowed to leave the hall once the ceremony starts till the convocation procession leaves the hall. Kindly switch off the cell phones before entering the hall.
- Please stand when the convocation procession enters the venue and remain standing until the dignitaries take their respective seats. The same procedure is to be followed when the convocation procession leaves the hall.
- Movement and photography by graduates and guests are prohibited during the Ceremony. Everyone remains seated unless instructed otherwise.
- Degree Certificate will not be issued on stage without registration.
Parents are not allowed to receive the rank/degree certificates. However, Rank holders may be accompanied by their parents for the programme.
Those who cannot attend the ceremony can collect the degree or rank certificate either in person or through an authorized person from the concerned counter (SAC/AIMIT) after the graduation day.
Looking forward to meet you personally on the day of graduation Ceremony