Dr Adarsha Gowda
Department of B.Voc Food Processing & Engineering, St Aloysius College (Autonomous) Mangaluru 575003
Phone Number: 9538829445
Ph.D Food Technology-Specialization in Food Nanotechnology
Topic- “Development of novel magnetometric immunosensor assay system for detection of Aflatoxin”
M.Sc (Food Technology-2009) Kuvempu University
Area of Research presently engaged in Nanotechnology, Nano-membranes, Cancer, Malaria (Antimalaria), Antiaging, Food Technology, Nutraceuticals.
1. M. H. Adarsha Gowda, Vimal M. Ramani, and Basavaraj Madhusudhan, Development of Fluorophore Labeled Anti-Aflatoxin Antibodies Coated SPIONs for Detection of Aflatoxin B1, J. Bionanosci. 2015, Vol. 9, No. 2 by American Scientific Publishers.
2. H. Adarsha Gowda, Vimal M. Ramani, and Basavaraj Madhusudhan , The Control of Food-Borne Aflatoxin by Novel Essential Oil Fraction of Citrus senensis Peel Origin, International Journal of Life Sciences Biotechnology and Pharma Research Vol. 4, No. 2, April 2015.
Research Presentations in Seminars
Nano 2015, Thrichangodu, Tamil Nadu, Magnetic nanoparticles for the detection of Aflatoxin
1. Nano 2010 and 2015 international Conference in Tamil Nadu
2. Bionano2010, 11 and 12 in Bangalore
3. One day seminar on Nutraceuticals has convenor in St Aloysius College in 2016
4. International Conference on Green Nanotechnology in Association with Jain University and Loyola Academy Hyderabad has Organizing Secretary in 2017