The faculty of Department of Business Administration was established in the year 1990, The internal and external expertise of the faculty enriches the curriculum thereby promoting the overall personality development of the youth.
The Industrial visits, research projects, management fests, soft skills training and internships programme with corporate placement are the hallmarks of the programme.
The department organizes annual seminars and workshops it also conducts national level management talent competition event ‘Spinout’, the department has MOU with TIME success Academy.
- Riya Locker, Assistant Manager ICICI , Bangalore.
- Rahul Maroli, General Manager, Lease Plan, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Vinrose Pinto, Goldman sacks, Financial Analyst, Bangalore.
- Carl Cuntinho and Dave Cutinho, Proprietor of Sentiments florist.
- Neeraj Raju Jagtiani, Assistant Merchandiser for Mother Care at M.H. Alshaya Co. W.L.L.
- Faizaan Patel, Entrepreneur- Photography.
- Lester DSouza, Proprietor- Souza Chicken.
- Avin Divya, Runner-Up for Miss Mangalore and represented for Miss Karnataka.
- Tejas, Entrepreneur – Gming Lounge.
- Savio Nazreth, Apex Funds – Handling various accounts.
The department offers three years BBA programme under following specialization
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration – Professional : BBA professional is practical oriented management programme with CAT / MAT training, additional accounting and Mathematics and skill development programme.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with special ACCA with embedded course in CIMA
BBA – CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accounting from UK) embedded programme not only offers a nine papers exemption from regular CIMA papers but also gives opportunity to students to gain qualifications like certificate in Business Accounting, Diploma in Management Accounting and Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting.
BBA Semester I – Languages I – General Proficiency and Communication English
Languages II – Kannada/Hindi/Additional English/French/Malayalam
Financial Accounting-I, Fundamentals of Financial Accounting, Principles of Economics, Business Statistics and Mathematics- I, Managerial Development and Communication, Foundation Course
BBA Semester II – Languages I – General Proficiency and Communication English
Languages II – Kannada/Hindi/ Additional English/French/Malayalam
Financial Accounting-II, Fundamentals of Management Accounting, Business Statistics & Mathematics –II, Managerial Economics, Marketing Management, Foundation Course, EC/CC
|BBA Semester III – Financial Accounting III, Public Economics, Income Tax I, Business Law I, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management.||BBA Semester IV – Financial accounting IV, Indian Economy, Income Tax – II, Organization Design and Development, Business Law – II, Banking Theory and Practice, E-Commerce.|
|A Semester V – Cost and Management Accounting – I, Insurance and Risk Management, Advanced Taxation, Corporate Accounting I, Company Law, Corporate Governance and Business Ethics, Advanced Marketing Management, Advanced financial management –I (opt), Advanced Human Resource Management (opt).||BBA Semester VI – Investment Management, Audit/Project Report, Organizational behaviour, Cost and Management Accounting – II, Corporate Accounting – II, Entrepreneurship Development, Operations management, Advanced Financial Management – II (opt), Advanced Human Resource Management –II (opt).|